Castle of Bristol

The capital castle

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Abassador and trader to all bound to none.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
whispers

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Abassador and trader to all bound to none.   Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:58 pm

A shadowy figure approaches the gate.The entire self completely covered in red velvet. Itselves face masked fully. Walking to the gaurds who were on edge self hands a note.

Quote :
"I have been asked by many to come visit this castle. I bring forth special insight and oppurtunities to the land of Somerset. I am the one many say does not exist and no one knows. I know most of you already, and will sit here to offer special eyes to the county. My identity I wish to hide. At least one knows who I am though. I do suspect he shall be along to welcome me."

The figure steps to the side and special bag hanging over it's shoulder. Awaiting her entrance.
Back to top Go down
lethion

Position : Somerset Sergeant
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Abassador and trader to all bound to none.   Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:48 pm

Lethion rushes from his embassy offices deep within the castle after being informed of a mysterious stranger lurking at the gates, he was not sure who was meant to know this man yet he knew that this was something not quite within his league....

" Greetings stranger, I am the Somerset Chancellor and Chamberlain, I welcome you to these halls, I ask you to state your purpose or if you would rather not it will bode the same...Please follow me to the entrance hall..."
Lethion led the stranger to the huge entrance hall, " I will arrange for some refreshments, and I hope you enjoy your stay in Bristol Castle, Unfortunately I must leave you here but I hope you find who you are looking for"

Lethion strode off into the maze of corridors muttering something about mysterious people
Back to top Go down
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Abassador and trader to all bound to none.   Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:16 am

Whispers stood blinking at the crazed man. Rushing to it's company whist it waited for the Lord who had invited it. Hearing Chancellor speaking so it merely nodded in response. It's heart laughing quietly inside. Oh what fun it was already having with in this mask, and cover. It's travel weary feet blistered further with each step. Normailly its time being spent so far north from this county, or to far to the south.

It raises a hand passing a note to the man.

Quote :
I have been asked to bring my specialties to this land. Many friends do I have with in these walls, as well as many enemies. I appriciate you kindness of allowing me to enter. Rest assured while I'm here this trip is purely learning. As I only assist those who deserve. A few of your land have shown great promise. Lets hope the majority of the others so to show such promise.

With nothing more to communicate it stands to the side. eventually finding a nice velvetted seat unto rest it's exhausted feet. Staying in this one spot as time means nothing to it. It watches the man depart with a huff of strange people, and let out a quick chuckle. What is stranger it wonders. Someone who fears the unknown, or the unknown itself.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight

Registration date : 2007-02-25

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite
PostSubject: Re: Abassador and trader to all bound to none.   Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:31 am

Justin enter to the hall and see the shadow,
a masked person sitting there,not fully recognise the gender but from the velvet red long coat, he can figure.....

My lady, if i can call you like that,welcome to Bristol,
here you won't find enemies, only friends, no need for masks,but as I see you brought a rose for the person who invite you here....

Do I know you maybe ?
Did we meet in one of my trips, or in on tavern of Somerset?

Would be a pleasure to hear you and see your face, i might be wrong, but you are too gentle for a warrior.
A lady merchant or diplomat can i suppose ?

Justin waits it's answer with a smile on his face...
Back to top Go down
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Abassador and trader to all bound to none.   Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:07 am

Seeing Lord Justian approaching. It stands to his arrival. Very familiar to it he was not but so very strange as well...

His words humor it, as it flips the rose around in the air. Its laugh heard ringing from under the mask. Turning and walking to more light. It allows Justian to gaze threw the mask to its eyes. Handing him a note along the way.

Quote :
Tis true you think you know. Many long hours in the tavern we spent, as I went on my journey. I maybe a merchant, and diplomat. As well a warrior does hide. Call me a lady, or angle. Doth both ring the same to me. As for revealing myself here. One must wonder if our talks of yor fell upon deaf ears. In time I may reveal. For now only know I have great reason to trust none. No credit for deeds I do doth I seek. Now perhaps a place we can relax and go over each others briefs?

It chuckles again handing Justian the rose. Being as it wasn't its favorite flower nor scent. Such compliments this man hath paid it in past. Knowing where it lands in his lands. Yet to challenge its hard earned privacy for good deeds wasn't pleasing. It had never hidden from him in private who it was, but in public many reasons both doth have for its cover and mask.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Justinan
Knight

Registration date : 2007-02-25

Character sheet
SAS Status: Elite Elite
PostSubject: Re: Abassador and trader to all bound to none.   Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:59 am

Justinan can't believe his eyes,
accept the rose in his hands,looks so fresh, dark red, blood red....
Hope the news that it brings are not coloured with the same as this rose in his hand.

Come to my Office ,Somerset's Constable welcomes you, we have a lot to talk about.

Nice to see people of our Intel in this place,i am glad and honoured my dear.
You are always welcome here....

A whispering begin as the two figures walk inside the Castle for further discussions.
Back to top Go down
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Abassador and trader to all bound to none.   Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:57 am

Whispers was pleased with his reaction for now. As it followed him down the long and winding corridor. Speaking much of events both had been living. Whispers worried still dispite his obvious welcome and proding of safety in these walls. It sees hundreds of people wondering in the castle as they walked. Assured that indeed amungst them a few were not trust worthy.

As they proceeded eyes eyes played along the many places they passed. Such a business oriented place. Tis no wonder it seems so over welming. Spying on place as they walked she decided as per their meeting and extended visit it would be an appropriate place once again. Stopping in her walking she looks in peering to see if any she knew were with in...

(ooc: will continue in your tavern section. Wink One must enjoy a good drink. An honestly Im still a bit lost in your many many sections and threads. Smile )
Back to top Go down
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Abassador and trader to all bound to none.   Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:48 am

Following a great harshness with no understanding. Her passionate affair ended. Long ago Whispers learned the lessons of worthiness and forgiveness. Still dispite all to aid and assist was her goals. Not finding this here. She quickly rushed the gates of Bristol.

Using a method once taught to her many a year ago. she covered all needed tracks of herself.

Walking easily threw the gates of Bristol she shed her covers. Heading to another land easily now after such a long rest. Her feet were light as she left red trails behind her. Vowing to one day return for her family in this county, but not under the covers of a mask. Instead speaking the real truths with her own face. With a hand held high she sent a sign of respect to all those she left behind. Wink

With this Whispers disappeared into the horizon. To those who enjoyed no worries Im always around. Wink To those who were harsh. Read the hand. Salude!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abassador and trader to all bound to none.   Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:54 am

You're leaving already, Nickyl? Awesome! Don't let let the door hit you on the way out Wink
Quote :

Walking easily threw the gates of Bristol she shed her covers. Heading to another land easily now after such a long rest. Her feet were light as she left red trails behind her. Vowing to one day return for her family in this county, but not under the covers of a mask. Instead speaking the real truths with her own face. With a hand held high she sent a sign of respect to all those she left behind. Wink

Truth? Ha! That'd be the day.

So long, farewell, and I hope you never darken Somerset's doorstep again.
Back to top Go down
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Abassador and trader to all bound to none.   Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:34 pm

LadyMarshmellow wrote:
You're leaving already, Nickyl? Awesome! Don't let let the door hit you on the way out Wink
Quote :

Truth? Ha! That'd be the day.

So long, farewell, and I hope you never darken Somerset's doorstep again.

LMBO you know nothing! This proves it now. First off. I quoted you for a reason as well as mailed to the admins of the site. This is a pure attack without cause. An should not be displayed by one who claims innocents.

Secondly. Whispers is leaving. I myself have family in Somerset. In fact I am moving right to Chard where you are. Tis a shame the mayor of my town has such a lacking.

Thirdly I am not coming alone. I am bringing more than my fair share of citizens with me.

Fourthly again. Brilliant show. Now I know the rumors were true of you. *tisk *tisk. I thought you stopped your harrassing behaviors long ago.

See you at home soon. Wink Whispers trial account here was a warming success. An I can not wait to join you all in my new real face. An guess what I have done nothing wrong so flame me. I was standing up and going to be your supporter with mike, but now a new enemy you hath made this day. Silence is golden. A little fact you haven't learned yet. Salude!

XwhispersX
(You are the one lying to all. Saying you never did this or that. Yet here you are doing it again. WITHOUT provication. This post is witnessed by my family. An screen shot taken. Any altering will be proven to have been done by another. Wink Cant wait to see you in Chard Wink)
Back to top Go down
Brighda

Registration date : 2007-06-12

Character sheet
SAS Status: Recruit
PostSubject: Re: Abassador and trader to all bound to none.   Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:21 pm

With due respect I have mixed feelings about your leaving. First you had some insigthful ideas and comments that I appreciated. However second being of a military mind I was always uneasy that someone who would not reveal their identity had such free access to the castle.
Back to top Go down
lethion

Position : Somerset Sergeant
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Abassador and trader to all bound to none.   Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:49 pm

Lethion sprinted from within the castle his cloak billowing out behind him......
"Now really, Ladies we have guests from a far and is it unnecessary for them to witness such unpleasantness....I know not why our guest whispers has left us or is leaving.....Mayhaps the ale was not strong enough for her here....Regardless it is not directly my care and I wish her a good journey and may jah bless her with speed and haste.....There is really no need to debate a persons merits outdoors....I love all that wish somerset good....And the gates of somerset will most certainly not be closing on anyone.....These gates have stood over Bristol as sentinels of our forefathers legacy and they ward us from evil that come from beyond let us not bring evils of our own from within....May jah deliver us all!"
Back to top Go down
whispers

PostSubject: Re: Abassador and trader to all bound to none.   Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:26 am

(ooc: I will clear up some misconceptions here. Then I will be gone. Leth I thank you for your post. Was truely a nice act.

I think it's funny. How many enjoy good intelligence for use in their protection, but they do not care for those who gather it. I was brought her to help set up the somerset intelligence agency. This is what I did. It is up and running with out my aide. No matter who holds hard feelings for things I was even brought into. I was a spy for somerset. People from both sides and who sat neutrally were allowed access to my intel and work. My identity was known for a long time by more than one. However also is a need to know basis. If everyone knew my purpose. Then my purpose would be null and void.

Do not assume on a military basis I had access to important areas. Cause I did not. I never saw into the military sector, nor the private council areas. Let alone admin, mod areas. Never would I have asked to be. As I dont care about these areas. The general areas and intelligence areas were all I needed.

Most importantly I agreed to do this. As I hold much respect for Lord Hypno. True he has been against me much, but who cares. Is only a game. I live by what I preach. I am a bit astonished at some of his calls, but they ARE his to make. I thought one as himself would have a well run site. Minus one or two issues this as well has been proven true.

Yell at me all you wish. Grow harsh all you want. Simply put I played the game I am allowed to play. I am niether partial to Lord Justian, or Lady M. If I was asked to choose sides I would side with Chardy before any. lolz As Lethion so said. I was a guest here. Not a perminent fixture. I move to Somerset for its central location nothing more. As I am really a trader. Traveling across England to bring level priced goods with little profit. To save on travel I am moving more centrally.

Whispers was leaving as I worked with the unbiased admin of this site. To put whispers the spy away, and bring out my real IG character. Yes is true IG Im moving where promised, but as my character which is bound to no one.

Next time you worry over me. Read the title of the thread, and think. "Bound to none"

Next person has a problem with me... please man up and pm me or msn if you have access to my many msns. Rather than drag assumed information out publicly. It benefits no one. Now I please ask admins to remove all posts to benefit everyone in this forum. Erase the intire thread for all I care. As the point of whispers, and her rights have been voided in entirety by. Rather than ask I was harshed and attacked unjustly. An with out real cause.

Now that I have answered all Q's I should never have been asked to do. As it ruins completely what little of the game I have. I wish you all well. An preach the words Lord Hypno once did to me. This is only a game. Step back from the computer screen, and go for a jog. Take a week off. You maybe surprised when you return how people forget or at least move on from the past. Well at least those of us who step away for months at a time see.

While Im at it. Hi Hypno! Missed ya by a long shot this time. Wink Wanna come back to Somerset for a visit? I miss you. Wink I loved your truely worthy debates. Very Happy

AJ)

IC: Read the hand. Walks off and moves on into retirement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abassador and trader to all bound to none.   

Back to top Go down

Abassador and trader to all bound to none.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1