HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ambassador of Munster Ireland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert_Frankel

Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Ambassador of Munster Ireland   Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:06 am

The slow steady clop of a war shod horse drew to a stop as the looming castle hovered high above the cloaked figure. The man’s head tilted upwards to peer at the edifice once more after what seemed to be a journey of many years. His eyes crinkled slightly at the memories that the castle gave to him as he contemplated how truly random life sometimes seemed. Urging the horse up the last bit of the path with a few gentle clicks, man and horse paused at the gateway for a few seconds. Slowly he finally got off and took off the hood which had covered his face in shadows. Full faced, Roberts gaze settled on the guard which had begun to approach him and smiled at the shock of seeing him once more. Gently Robert called out not unkindly to the confused man.

“Yes its me, I’m back… at least for now. Please inform your chancellor that Ambassador Robert Frankel de Phoenix of Munster Ireland has arrived.”

Sighing softly and shaking his head in rueful amusement Robert turned around and looked out over the view of Somerset and remembered about home.
Back to top Go down
lethion

Position : Somerset Sergeant
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of Munster Ireland   Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:44 pm

Chancellor Lethion sprinted out of the embassy, after hearing from one of the guards a young ambassador had arrived from Munster.
Gawking, as he registered the familiar face in front of him...Lethion took a few moments to gather his composure. Breaking into a grin...Lethion laughed...
"We meet again Robert, I hope the journey was pleasant...I mean it must have been pleasant to know that you would be meeting your wonderful aunt's cousin....then again I think the brief time I have had the chance to bore you...leaves me with quite a bit of catching up to do.
You know I think getting into the diplomatic business well, means a family reunion if your an avis or a phoenix. I mean I only worked out a few weeks ago that the ambassador from Portugal was actually a cousin of some sort, and then theres the Portuguese chancellor who is a cousin as well, not to mention her majesty. And then you go off to Scotland and you'll find some form of an Avis or phoenix rioting away....And of coarse as I've told your aunt quite a few times...I think her mob of nieces could take over the diplomatic field in England given the chance."

"Come on in to our embassy, where I will finish up whipping the workers to finish construction for your office."

Asking Robert to follow him, he led him to the inner suites so he could refresh himself after such a long journey.
Back to top Go down
Robert_Frankel

Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of Munster Ireland   Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:07 pm

Grinning at the gawking face that had just rushed out to meet him, Robert gave a cheery wave to his distant kinsman feeling buoyant once more. Standing here in a place he had left months ago, he never thought he would be back again so soon… and never in his mind did he think as an ambassador. It was odd, what Lethion said was true but odd. It never crossed his mind before but a large part of his family close and distant ones alike fell into public service of one sort or the other.

“Nay, nay good cousin you bore me not I assure you. Soon though we must catch up. Tis been a long time since we have bumped into one another. But you are right… our family seems to have a distinct taste for service to the people. Did I tell you that I be also serving on the county council? It be a lesson that be for sure. Quite funny our little family… though come to think of it… tis not too bad… to serve the people… to do our best for them…”

Shaking his head ruefully Robert grinned at Lethion once more.

“I hope that office will be ready soon then. I look forward to setting up excellent relations with my former and my new home. Though I must say firstly though, I bear no seals from the county – mainly there are no seals yet. I hope you can take my word that I am the legal ambassador. Confirmation can be sought though via our Duke Zogdor I guess. Ahh tis good to be back for a bit… mayhaps I can even visit my old friends in the SAS. Though I wonder if they will welcome an Irish… well I be still English but an Irish resident… amongst them…”

Following closely Robert walked beside lethion as they headed inside.
Back to top Go down
lethion

Position : Somerset Sergeant
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of Munster Ireland   Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:48 am

Lethion led robert into the embassy....
"You are too nice, you just let me know when I start to bore you...and it is fantastic to hear that we have another politician in the family. I do hope that you do well, and I know that being a councilor can sometimes be a hard job, but it certainly is worth it."

Lethion nervously peeked to see whether the office for robert was completed yet...with a smile he made a mental note to congratulate the powers that be who had so quickly set up the embassy office for robert.

"Right, I think your offices are now completed, and I hope that the keys can be given to you shortly...I look forward to more talk inside those chambers. And I am sure that you are the rightful ambassador, and if not we can work something out with the dogs outside...."

Lethion laughed..."No of coarse not, I could hardly imagine that you would go to such extents just to come by old Somerset. But I am surprised to hear you still haven't recieved your seals, perhaps you should give old bohr a friendly shove to remind him..."

"Nevermind that now....please come in to your offices...make yourself at home...and I'll join you there with the best Bristol Wine we have here...Though I think the bath ale is a lot better. "

Inviting robert into his offices, Lethion left for a few minutes to secure the keys and fetch the wine.

OOC/ your offices are here:
http://somerset.quickbb.net/an-mumhain-f145/
Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador of Munster Ireland   

Back to top Go down

Ambassador of Munster Ireland
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1